- Revamping of complete installations and/or their control architectures.
- Optimization of existing Processes and Equipment inluding Pinch-Point.
- Technical and Economic Analysis for the Optimization of Existing Processes.
- Software by Mass and Energy Balances applied to Variables and Operating Costs.
- Prefeasibility ad Feasibility Investment Studies.
- Basic Ingineering (Structures, Calculation and industrial equipment diagrams, P&ID, purchase specifications, etc.).
- Detail Engineering (Drawings, equipment and piping designs, layouts, etc.).
- Purchase specifications for Equipment, Instruments and Utilities.
- Automation development and specifications. Control Architecture Definition.
- Preparation of Bid Specification Documents.
- Preparation of Operating Manuals.
- Design and supply of process equipment (reactors, distillers, dryers, phase separators, evaporators, condensers, heaters, coolers, absortion columns, etc.)
- Construction supervision.
- Peparation of equipment manuals.
- Site management (Civil Engineering, Electromechanic and Insulation assemblies and operating tests).
- Integration of Industrial Software to Administrative Procedures.
- Technical Training. Courses and workshops. Field work. Customized to different audiences: management, middle management and line personnel.
- Technical Consulting for new projects.
- Plant Supervision and preparation of engineering designs.
- Technical Consulting for the development of new products.